| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Civitavecchia in May is very mild at 17.3 °C (63.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 41.8mm (1.6in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Civitavecchia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Civitavecchia, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Civitavecchia:
- Frontone, Italy - 180.5 kms (112.1 miles) NNE
- Arezzo, Italy - 158.7 kms (98.6 miles) N
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NNE
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 106.3 kms (66 miles) ENE
- Viterbo, Italy - 48.7 kms (30.2 miles) NNE
- Preturo, Italy - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) ENE
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) E
- Guidonia, Italy - 74.6 kms (46.3 miles) E
- Rome, Italy - 55.9 kms (34.7 miles) E
- Ciampino, Italy - 67 kms (41.6 miles) ESE
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 42.4 kms (26.3 miles) SE
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 66 kms (41 miles) SE
- Frosinone, Italy - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) ESE
- Latina, Italy - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) ESE
- Ponza Island, Italy - 155.9 kms (96.9 miles) SE