| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Civitavecchia in February is quite mild at 10.25 °C (50.45 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 70.7mm (2.8in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Civitavecchia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Civitavecchia, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Civitavecchia:
- Frontone, Italy - 180.5 kms (112.1 miles) NNE
- Arezzo, Italy - 158.7 kms (98.6 miles) N
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NNE
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 106.3 kms (66 miles) ENE
- Viterbo, Italy - 48.7 kms (30.2 miles) NNE
- Preturo, Italy - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) ENE
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) E
- Guidonia, Italy - 74.6 kms (46.3 miles) E
- Rome, Italy - 55.9 kms (34.7 miles) E
- Ciampino, Italy - 67 kms (41.6 miles) ESE
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 42.4 kms (26.3 miles) SE
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 66 kms (41 miles) SE
- Frosinone, Italy - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) ESE
- Latina, Italy - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) ESE
- Ponza Island, Italy - 155.9 kms (96.9 miles) SE